Terms & Conditions
Skyeskyns is a family business which has been trading since 1983. We take a pride in offering our customers a personal service and our aim is to treat visitors to our premises in Skye or to our website as our guests. It is important to us that all our customers enjoy their contact with us and are entirely satisfied with their purchases.
If for any reason you are not happy, we should like to know, and to have an opportunity to set things right. Our aim is that you should wish to keep a connection with our business and return, either in person or virtually, year after year as so many do.
By law you have fourteen days beginning the day after receipt in which you can return the goods in their original unused or unworn condition to us for a refund. Original postage costs will be deducted from the amount refunded unless the item is faulty or was sent in error. If there is a fault with the goods received, you we will reimburse your return postage costs up to the value of Royal Mail second class postage. Please ensure you mark all items clearly as RETURNED GOODS. International customers should contact the office via email to organise returns/exchanges.
All products are subject to availability. If your order cannot be fulfilled, you will be informed and may be offered an alternative colour or later delivery date. You may of course cancel at any time before goods are despatched. If you cancel after goods are despatched, you will be liable for postage charges.
The prices on the website include VAT. International orders will see VAT deducted at the checkout. Upon order confirmation, you will receive an electronic invoice which details VAT paid. Our VAT number is GB 694 0778 91.
As all natural sheepskins are different, the colours, patterns, shapes and exact sizes may vary slightly by up to 10% from those illustrated on the site.
If you have any queries or concerns please email us at [email protected] or phone us on 01470 592 237 between 9:30 and 16.30 (GMT)
Skyeskyns does not disclose any information about our customers to third parties without your prior permission.
1. Gift Vouchers/Cards are valid for six months from the date of issue.
2. Gift Vouchers/Cards should be treated like cash. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Vouchers/Cards and such vouchers shall not be refunded. To deface a voucher will render it invalid.
3. Skyeskyns’ Gift Vouchers/Cards are in £ sterling and can be redeemed in-store and online.
4. Gift Vouchers/Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used as a deposit on a credit sale agreement.
5. Gift Vouchers/Cards ordered through Skyeskyns Ltd website will be sent to the email address specified when the order is taken.
6. If items purchased online are less than the total value of the Gift Voucher/Card, you can re-enter the same voucher code on another occasion to redeem the remaining balance on your Gift Voucher. If items purchased online are more than the total value of the gift voucher/card, the balance must be paid with a credit/debit card/PayPal account.
7. In-store, gift vouchers may be exchanged for products of a higher or equal price than the face value of the voucher. No change can be offered on gift vouchers redeemed in-store.
8. Skyeskyns Ltd. reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions.
424 MARGATE ROAD
Registration Number: 05021948
Registration Date: 21/01/2004
VAT: 694 0778 91