Join our February Challenge
“There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort”
Many of us, over the last year, have spent far more time at home than we normally do.
This February, traditionally a month to celebrate love, we’re inviting you to rediscover your love for your home, show it off a little and maybe win a prize in the process!
Send us a picture of your favourite corner in your house, apartment, shed, etc, the place you love to cosy in, ideally with sheepskin included, and tell us why you love it there **
Send your photo in before 20th February for a chance to win a £100 Skyeskyns voucher and a special Skye-themed chocolate treat *** from COCO Chocolatiers, in Edinburgh.
Terms and conditions apply, please see below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully before sending your entry!
– All entries should be sent by email to email@example.com
– The competition closes on 20th February at midnight (GMT)
– The picture should where possible include a sheepskin or sheepskin accessory and be accompanied by a little explanation about why you love this corner of your home.
**If you don’t have a sheepskin yet, please let us know why you’d like a fleece there
– You can enter more than one picture in the competition.
– Please make sure to leave your name, address and details of where the image(s) entered was taken.
– There are no restrictions as to the type of equipment you can use to take the picture, from mobile phones to digital cameras, etc.
– There will be an initial selection by 23rd February and if an outright winner isn’t chosen, we will put the finalists to a public vote on social media.
– First prize: £100 sheepskin voucher and a COCO chocolate set as pictured above.
***Please note that the Talisker and Chocolate Gift Set cannot be sent outside of the UK. Any winner outside of the UK would still receive a tub of Isle of Skye Sea Salt Salted Caramel Drinking Chocolate.
– By entering the competition, you allow Skyeskyns to use your submitted photograph on social media, on their website or for advertising purposes. If you do not wish for your name to be shared with your picture, please let us know when submitting it.