T&Cs 'Warm Christmas Photo Competition'
WARM CHRISTMAS PHOTO COMPETITION –
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To enter, participants must visit any of the following sites: www.facebook.com/Skyeskyns, www.twitter.com/skyeskyns17, www.instagram.com/skyeskynsltd/ and respond to the competition post by submitting a photo that represents the theme of ‘Warm Christmas’, and tag themselves in their photo.
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over excluding employees of Skyeskyns and associated companies and their affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Competition entry from 00:01 on 07/12/16 to 23:59 on 26/12/16. Entries after this date will not be considered.
- In some instances, the entrant’s social media privacy settings may prevent their entry/engagement with the competition being visible to Skyeskyns and the Promoter, in which case the entry will not be visible and not count.
- Only one entry per person. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted.
- Winner will be picked at the judges’ discretion based on the photo that best meets the ‘Warm Christmas’ theme of the competition.
- 1 prize to be won. 1 prize = 1 week accommodation for up to 4 people, in Broad Reach self-catering cottage on the Isle of Skye. No cash alternative.
- Accommodation prize cannot be redeemed between 01.04.17 and 01.10.17, and is subject to availability during the eligible booking period.
- The winner will be notified by either Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram during the week commencing 02/01/17.
- The winner must acknowledge acceptance of their prize within 7 days from the time the social media notification is sent, and place a booking within 6 months of accepting the prize. The dates the accommodation is booked for must be within 12 months of acceptance of the prize.
- If the winner does not respond to the notification within 7 days from the time the notification is received, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter, without payment.
- All competition entrants and participants warrant, undertake and agree that:
- The Promoter has the right to publish the entrants picture on all Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- All images are exclusive property of the Promoter.
- The permission of all persons featured in any images uploaded have been obtained, including permission from parents/guardians of children under 18 who feature in the images. In addition, any such parents/guardians have complied with any applicable legal requirements necessary to allow them to authorise the use of images of children for the purposes stated in these terms and conditions.
- Facebook, Twitter or Instagram does not in any way sponsor, endorse or administer this competition and is in no way associated with it. As such, by entering the competition, entrants release Facebook from any liability to the entrant which arises from their entry to this competition.
- The Promoter may use the images on its own website and other social media platforms or other media platforms to promote Skyeskyns brand.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Scots law and the Scottish Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter: Skyeskyns Ltd., 17 Lochbay, Waternish, Isle of Skye, IV55 8GD
- Data Controller: Skyeskyns Ltd., 17 Lochbay, Waternish, Isle of Skye, IV55 8GD
If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Denvir Marketing, Pavilion 1, Castlecraig Business Park, Players Road, Stirling FK7 7SH
Back To News