Terms & Conditions
Skyeskyns is a family business which has been trading since 1983. We take a pride in offering our customers a personal service and our aim is to treat visitors to our premises in Skye or to our website as our guests. It is important to us that all our customers enjoy their contact with us and are entirely satisfied with their purchases.
If for any reason you are not, we should like to know, and to have an opportunity to set things right. Our aim is that you should wish to keep a connection with our business and return, either in person or virtually, year after year as so many do.
We have been trading successfully on the internet since 1997 and have had a secure e-commerce site since 2000. We have had no reported cases of credit card fraud reported to us during our e-commerce trading and this site uses the latest SSL encryption technology. If, for any reason, you are uncertain about purchasing online please contact us, (either by email email@example.com or by phone on 01470 592 237) and we can process your purchase as a direct mail order transaction.
By law you have fourteen days beginning the day after receipt in which you can return the goods in their original unused or unworn condition to us for a full refund, you are only liable for the return shipping charges. If there is a fault with the goods received you will not be liable for postage costs and we will reimburse your postage costs up to the value of Royal Mail second class postage or its equivalent for international orders. If you wish to use an alternative service the additional costs must be borne by yourself. Please ensure you mark all items clearly on the outside as RETURNED GOODS.
Christmas returns. If you are making a purchase for someone over the Christmas period and it doesn't fit, they don't like it etc. we do offer an extended returns period. You just need to notify us before 12th Night and return the goods in their original unused or unworn condition so that they arrive with us within 7 days therafter.
As all natural sheepskins are different, the colours, patterns, shapes and exact sizes may vary slightly by up to 10% from those illustrated on the site.
All products are subject to availability. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be informed and may be offered an alternative colour or later delivery date. You may of course cancel at any time before goods are despatched. If you cancel after goods are despatched you will be liable for postage charges.
The prices on the website include VAT. If you require a VAT receipt please let us know.
If you have any queries or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01470 592 237 between 10.00 and 17.00 (GMT)
Skyeskyns does not disclose any information about our customers to third parties without your prior permission.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. Gift Vouchers are valid for six months from the date of issue.
2. Gift Vouchers should be treated like cash. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Vouchers and such vouchers shall not be refunded. To deface a voucher will render it invalid.
3. Skyeskyns’ Gift Vouchers are in £ sterling and can be redeemed in-store and online.
4. Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or used as a deposit on a credit sale agreement.
5. Gift Vouchers ordered through Skyeskyns Ltd website will be sent to the delivery address as specified when the order is taken. Deliveries will be made using Royal Mail services.
6. If items purchased online are less than the total value of the Gift Voucher, you can re-enter the same voucher code on another occasion to redeem the remaining balance on your Gift Voucher. If items purchased online are more than the total value of the gift voucher, the balance must be paid with a credit/debit card.
7. In-store, gift vouchers may be exchanged for products of a higher or equal price than the face value of the voucher. No change can be offered on gift vouchers redeemed in-store.
8. Skyeskyns Ltd. reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions.
424 MARGATE ROAD
Registration Number: 05021948
Registration Date: 21/01/2004
VAT: 694 0778 91